General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry
Our Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season.
Here are the policies that we have in place:
- We ask all patients and visitors to sanitize their hands when they are entering the office.
- All staff washes and sanitizes their hands between each patient and whenever needed.
- We are cleaning our instruments in two areas after treatment. One is by the assistants in the treatment room. The second is by our sterilization assistant in the sterilization room.
- We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, knobs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room and front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, seats, etc. on a frequent basis throughout the day.
- We use new masks and gloves for every patient.
- We encourage you as well as our staff to avoid touching our faces.
- If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We are sending any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective. We are following CDC guidelines.
Providing Beautiful Natural Smiles
At Happy Dental Solutions, we strive to create a personal and comfortable atmosphere for our patients. We want to get to know you and members of your family of all ages. We pride ourselves on providing our dental family with the highest quality care possible – conveniently and comfortably – in the heart of West Palm Beach.
Dr. Maria M. Egusquiza, has been in dentistry for over 25 years and is serving the Palm Beach County community. She attends the latest continuing education courses to keep her skills on the cutting edge of modern dentistry.
Our team of dentists, hygienists, and employees take the time to listen, and we work with you to create the smile of your dreams and we hope your experience with us is something you will always remember.
Dr.Urbino has advanced training in implant dentistry and oral sedation. He is also a member of the medical staff at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, where he performs dental and oral surgery for persons with special needs under anesthesia.
Cleanings & Prevention
Prevention also includes regular dental exams, cleanings, and x-rays. Sealants and fluoride are also great preventive treatments that help protect the teeth.
Prevention helps avoid serious and costly dental problems and is the key to having a healthy, confident, beautiful smile.
Our dental team believes life should be lived with a smile that accentuates the natural beauty of your features while complementing your personality. We follow this principle when crafting each treatment plan.
We offer many different options:
- Clear correct
- Snap-on smile
- Four on four
Dr Urbino has extensive training in oral surgery and sedation dentistry. He does general extractions, wisdom teeth impactions, biopsies, and implant placements.
Tooth Extractions & Impacted Teeth
You may be considering teeth whitening to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and other foods that stain teeth. Or maybe you have a special occasion, like a wedding, job interviews, or class reunion coming up. Whatever the reason, we have a simple and effective solution that you can take with you!
Do not hesitate to seek help. Urgent dental care is provided usually on the same day.
- A Severe Toothache or Bleeding
- Broken Tooth
- Dental Abscese
- Lost Dental Filling or Crown
- Object Stuck in Teeth
Dental implants are among the most revolutionary solutions for replacing missing teeth and combating the harmful complications caused by tooth loss. Our dentists proudly provide complete treatment for dental implants with precise placement and top-quality crown, bridge, partial, and denture restorations.
Dr. Maria M. Egusquiza
Dr. Rafael Urbino
Call us today!
Mon: 9am - 5pm
Tue: 9am - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 6pm
Thur: 10am - 7pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Every Other Sat: 9am - 2pm
Cleanings & Prevention