General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry
Our Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season.
Here are the policies that we have in place:
- We ask all patients and visitors to sanitize their hands when they are entering the office.
- All staff washes and sanitizes their hands between each patient and whenever needed.
- We are cleaning our instruments in two areas after treatment. One is by the assistants in the treatment room. The second is by our sterilization assistant in the sterilization room.
- We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, knobs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room and front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, seats, etc. on a frequent basis throughout the day.
- We use new masks and gloves for every patient.
- We encourage you as well as our staff to avoid touching our faces.
- If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We are sending any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective. We are following CDC guidelines.
Dr. Maria M. Egusquiza
Dr. Rafael Urbino
Call us today!
Mon: 9am - 5pm
Tue: 9am - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 6pm
Thur: 10am - 7pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Every Other Sat: 9am - 2pm
Cleanings & Prevention